SVP position

MortarThePoint

Architect originally had a the waste pipe from the bathroom going down through the floor in the corner (green arrow) as this aligned with a wall below. We have removed the wall below and are moving the waste pipe to the red circle as its tucked away there. The plan is that it is on the outside of the house through the GF and then on the inside through the FF. I'm wondering where to put the SVP tile outlet as having it near the chimney is likely to be difficult. Is it allowed to have the waste pipe in the red dot position and then a pipe leading up to the SVP vent outlet in the original green arrow position. I can't imagine why it wouldn't be OK, but building regs are often a surprise or there may be something I am missing.

Can the pipe to an SVP vent outlet be narrower than 110mm, e.g. 45mm?

image.png.3d78d04a2edf056169883b98e1ad30db.png

Just now, Mr Punter said:

If you are at the head of a very long run, you may need an open vent, otherwise the AAV will be fine.

We'll have a package sewage treatment plant about 30m from the house and then there are currently two SVP outlet vents specified by the architect. This one is the one furthest from the plant, but the soil pipe will separate at a manhole outside the house. This position is approx 25m pipe run from that manhole and the other approx 12m.