surface water and fowl drainage advice

Moonshine

I am trying to get my head around fowl water and surface water drainage, with the below substructure layout and rain water pipes (RWP) and SVP and direct drains for fowl water.

I think that I am o.k for the surface water going round one side of the house to a soakaway under the drive.

However i can't get my head around the fowl water and how to get the SVP and direct drains out to the front of the house with the different levels of the house, i was thinking about getting some grouped together and a manhole put in the garage slab, but not sure what is best practice in terms of below block and beam runs.

image.thumb.png.6303cf1dfa928b41a9ff80a16868e55d.png

If it is easier the is the possibility that the SVP in the top corner could be moved so the two SVP's at the top could be combine to one drop. This could then be placed in the ground / first floor void between joists to drop at the kitchen, just above the entrance, as below

image.png.08e15f0305bdb595fe3e933e7255d996.png

any idea how to get this to work? ideally I don't want to run a drain right round the outside of the house, and if it can go though / under the block and beam where possible that would be the best option.

Edited by Moonshine

1 minute ago, Big Jimbo said:

That front soakaway is going to have to be 5mt from the front of your house......Is it not ?

I didn't know that was a requirement, but it can be and the above is just an illustration of the soakaway location. ****starts reading part H****

Just now, Big Jimbo said:

Is your kitchen floor level 2.6mt higher than your entrance hall level ? How are you going to get in there from your entrance hall ?

umm, by stairs.....?

6 minutes ago, Big Jimbo said:

Where are your bathrooms, kitchen sink etc. ??

Attached are some WIP drawings from CAD

first floor - WIP.pdf roof - WIP.pdf Basement - WIP.pdf ground floor - WIP.pdf