Composite doors

Vijay

Just wondered if anyone has any recommendations for composite front doors? I've seen some that have a wooden laminate but ideally I'm looking for something maintenance free.

Also, is glazing in composite doors available in triple glazed?

We are still looking a doors. I have tried to find a set of double doors that are air tight, secure, low threshold and a good heat loss rating. We have now given up and gone back to planning as the only company were asking for the same as all the windows and doors in the rest of the house put together but would not install.

The issue we have is that we wanted oak so had to look at a laminate or foil. We have now asked for a painted door as there are more options available.

We will most likely go with our window supplier of choice "Munster" who do a passive door with all the required regulations covered.

I have to say that if you can put up with the time it takes to answer questions, they have picked up a couple of issues all the others missed and come out to measure as soon as the structure is up to ensure no mistakes.