Wunda actuators

Pancake

Hi, looking for a bit of help if possible. I completed a new build last January with wunda underfloor hearing running from a combi boiler.  A few weeks ago the main floor area stopped working. I changed the thermostat in the room. The problem I have is the veils on the manifold don’t seem to be moving and some of the areas / loops are cold. They are supposed to be self regulating actuators.  Any thoughts? Thanks james

1 hour ago, Pancake said:

Hi, looking for a bit of help if possible. I completed a new build last January with wunda underfloor hearing running from a combi boiler.  A few weeks ago the main floor area stopped working. I changed the thermostat in the room. The problem I have is the veils on the manifold don’t seem to be moving and some of the areas / loops are cold. They are supposed to be self regulating actuators.  Any thoughts? Thanks james

Have a read here;

thanks Nick, some of the zones are warm and the thermostat says it’s heating but none of the veils are moving at all. The zone in the hall is cold however the thermostat says it’s at the designated temperature.  This is the one closest to the manifold. As I said it all was working properly before so I am unsure why it’s doing ng this now. Thanks James 

4 minutes ago, Pancake said:

thanks Nick, some of the zones are warm and the thermostat says it’s heating but none of the veils are moving at all. The zone in the hall is cold however the thermostat says it’s at the designated temperature.  This is the one closest to the manifold. As I said it all was working properly before so I am unsure why it’s doing ng this now. Thanks James 

If the stat says it’s up to temp then it won’t come on. Try turning it to max ( 30oC ? ) and report back after 24 hrs.