Z-wave DIN

I'm sure there was a thread on this before. But anyway!

Any recommendations Qubino over Fibaro ?

Also when these 'switch' are they noisy? ; I'm assuming it's not a mechanical switch...

I'm going to have a good few of these in a DIN cabinet so if it's clicking all the time might driver me mad. (der - before anyone else suggests that edit)

Taking this one for example:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Qubino-ZMNHSD1-Din-Dimmer-Grey/dp/B01DL8OWS8/ref=asc_df_B01DL8OWS8/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=231965104222&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6144952454685597230&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9045635&hvtargid=pla-422963820217&psc=1

Looking through the blurb I see the attached 

Does that mean it can switch multiple lights upto 200W (if 240V lights)?.

If so how are the lights wired ? i.e. as there's just the return to the Qubino unit.

Think I've found a sparky - but he's new to all this HA stuff......

Screen Shot 2019-10-24 at 15.11.41.png

Edited by pocster

Looks like the cost of these has dropped since I first looked at them. Not used Qubino before but I'd be tempted if I was doing it again.

In the end I used normal Fibaro dimmers + a 3D printed DIN rail holder which actually now costs the same as the DIN Qubino!

Just had a quick flick through the manuals - the only thing I could see is that it looks like the Fibaro can be switched to leading edge dimming rather than trailing edge which *may* make it more compatible however dimmable LEDs have moved on leaps and bounds so I don't expect you'll have any issues. 

The only change I had to make was to raise the lower dimming limit as when it was down <10% I got flicker from my LEDs

• Thanks 1