Outline planning permission application requirements?

PXR5

Can any one tell me whats needed for a outline PP? Ive tried calling my local council ( Oxon) but carnt get through, googled it  & Ive looked through this forum, thanks

Edited by PXR5

3 hours ago, PXR5 said:

Thanks for that, found some info', its all rather vague though, Ill have to talk to the council in some fashion

Absolutely, If it wasn’t rather vague there would be a risk that you might understand it too easily.

:ph34r:

Edited by Ferdinand

10 hours ago, PXR5 said:

Thanks for that, found some info', its all rather vague though, Ill have to talk to the council in some fashion

The list for Outline Planning with all matters reserved seems simple enough. Are you talking about what needs to go in the Design and Access Statement?

@PXR5

Your Council Officers can be gelpful in discussing process and policy; usually you can phone up and ask for the Duty Planner - though it might be called something else.

Another way is to read through a few similar applications from the past. The record on the website will gave dates when the various different parts of the process were done, If you find one that eg had a short time between submitted and validated, that is an indicator of a well put together app.

if you have particular qs, then we can try and help here.

F

Thanks for the input....

Managed to talk to them, for the record they tell me ( for Stratford U'A') I need ,

1, Local Plan,

2,Site plan,

3, Design & Access statment,

4,Community Infrastructure levy (CIL) iform,

5, application Fee £462