Lighting automation Z-Wave

I figured it may be best to have a separate thread for some of the things I'm planning - following from the long list of automation bits on the earlier thread (which had some great info):

So this one is to dig a bit more into experience with Z-Wave and lighting.

Our initial requirement is to automate scenes for a large open plan kitchen/diner/seating area. I'm expecting this to have:

Kitchen - under unit lights, group of LED downlights, low level LED strip under island (extractor light think can leave to manual operation)

Dining - Pendant light, group of LED downlights, side lights from wall sockets

Seating - LED downlights, side lights from in-floor sockets

All lights (possibly exception of LED strip) should be dimmable.

We'd like physical wall switches that have the ability to over-ride the smart system - thinking in event of control centre failure you still need lights!

Question - Is this dual control aspect feasible? Remote controls, I assume, need the control centre so they can function - are there any Z-Wave wall switches that have dimming capability to allow this dual control? Or do I need to get over the thought of system failure ? and just go with something that I think oooks OK olike: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Aeotec-WallMote-Z-Wave-wireless-control/dp/B017DV4C34/ref=sr_1_21?s=diy&ie=UTF8&qid=1548183712&sr=1-21&keywords=aeotec

I'm also trying to get my head around the options for how this could best be wired up - I'm not planning necessarily to do this myself but want to ensure the design will be right. In the earlier thread there was suggestion to wire lighting circuits and switch points back to central locations to help with any future upgrades etc - does anyone have a logical diagram they wouldn't mind sharing?

Thanks

Adam