Steel installation and support of existing walls

SSB

Hello all! 

I'm in the process of managing a self-build double storey extension to my house.. it's a standard 3bed semi with garage. So far so good, I've got the foundations, drains and dpc sorted and the bricklayers have built to DPC level as well.  Before we start building up the first wall, I wanted to get some info on the steel beam installation - we're taking out the existing patio door and window and need to fit some steel beams there. The steels for the new build will be fine to install I think, but taking out existing wall and fitting the steel there is where I'm a bit cautious. 

I have a family friend who is a builder and is advising throughout this project but he is based on the other side of the country unfortunately so I'm looking for someone to come in and fit the steel beams and remove the existing wall for me - have asked around locally (NW London) and the few firms I spoke to will  install the steels, but they won't do the needling / support of existing walls - any recommendations for who would do this sort of work? Or any guides / books / resources I could use?

I know they'd need to use Acros beams / Strong boys but obviously very cautious about taking out load bearing walls etc.