UFH Pipes / Conduit

Hi Guys,

Have a bit of a specific query here regarding laying wet UFH pipe. We are going for in-screed Wunda 16mm underfloor heating for a few rooms but due to timings/build stages etc. there is a bit of query on how best to do this.

- Diagram below shows where manifold is relation to the 2 rooms
 - Room A and B will both have UFH
 - Room A needs screeding and tiling shortly however Room B is part of an extension and won't be started for a while
 - The flow/return pipe for Room B will need to pass under Room A

I was thinking to fit 2 x 20mm pipe conduits under Room A to allow the Room B flow and return pipe through back to the manifold at a later stage. The length would be around 4m for this conduit

Would this be fine? Or could it cause a heat loss problem when it comes to ultimately heating Room B or is it just bad practice? 

If there is a heat issue, I suppose we could have the Room B flow pipe screeded under Room A in readiness and just lay a single 20mm conduit under Room A for the Room B return.

Any thoughts would be appreciated....thanks!

MANIFIOLD.png.40b2783f90f1a21557e191b9a0025b9a.png

i guess you could insulate the pipes? I have something similar to your diagram where i have a run of a few meters in dry mix. I just let them run and then sleeved them at the point they passed through the cavity wall. Just a flow and return with no real loop makes no difference to the floor temp as far as i can tell.