Velux CVP - Can I climb out of it?

Hi 

We need to decide on a rooflight for a flat area of our roof on the top of our house that is currently being built. 

1. We will eventually be putting some ballasted solar panels on this flat roof section, so ideally it would be good to have access for occasional inspection. 

2. It would also be useful to have the rooflight able to be electronically opened for ventilation (this is at the absolute high point of the house, and in previous houses we have enjoyed the chimney effect, although the house will be well insulated, 3G windows, MVHR, so this isn't strictly necessary).

The Velux CXP rooflight is the access version. It manually opens to 60 degrees with gas struts to allow access. This satisfies point 1, but not point 2.

The Velux CVP is the electronic opening version for ventilation, which satisfies point 1.

Does anyone know if it is possible to squeeze out of a CVP if fully opened, or manually disconnect the opening restrictor to allow it to open further to climb out? I imagine that if doing this then the glass would be heavy without a gas strut to hold it open.

Alternatively, if anyone can recommend a sub 1.2 U Value, electric opening access roof window then I would be interested. I can only find one available from Roofmaker and that is +£3k, the Velux ones mentioned earlier in the post are about £1200

Thanks all