Help Build over agreement

Vis

Your application was missing the following:

Sectional drawing showing proposed foundations and sewer(s)

Please confirm that the cross section provided is relevant to your build over as we cannot accept typical cross sections for both sewer.

A plan showing the foundation design in relation to the pipe to be built over showing:

• How you plan to bridge the sewer
• The use of a concrete lintel or steel beam
• At least 150mm of compressible material surrounding the pipe (e.g. pea shingle)
• Details of the invert level (depth) of the sewer.
• The clearance between either side of the pipe and the foundations.

Removing inspection chamber and replacing half pipe to full pipe

Since you are removing an internal inspection chamber, this should be done by removing the cover and frame first, removing the chamber walls and breaking out the benching and channel pipes carefully. The sewer should then be replaced using new pipes of the same material connected to the existing sewer appropriately. You will be required to manage the flows during this activity.
Manholes positioned on the public sewer
Since you are removing the existing manhole from the public sewer, we will require you to construct a new manhole in accordance with the design and construction guide. For more information, please review the Design and Construction Guidance.

How the public sewer enters your property.
From the plans you provided, it seems that your property's drainage system is private as it does not serve any other properties (and flows from your property towards the public sewer). Please confirm this.

If private, please confirm the distance of the lateral drain from the proposed foundation or extension.

If public, please show on your plan how the public sewer enters your property

Existing Manhole_041059.jpg

Bridge the sewer v1_032425.jpg

Proposed Plan - Build Over v1_032420.jpg

Someone suggested to submit the following sketches 

My property is mid-terraced house and the flow coming from house 1 to my property and then going to 3, 4 and 5 house... Thames water supposed to know that it is a public sewer because they wrote my building control that I need build over agreement... 

Bridge_055016.png

IMG_20240611_120303_edit_435880339037941.jpg