Advice re recirculating kits for cooker hoods

We are having a new kitchen installed including a cookerhood which we have not had before.

The BOSCH telescopic cookerhood DFS067A51B is super quiet and therefore our preferred choice - though we are unable to duct the air out.

The Clean Air Plus kit DWZ1IX1C6 is recommended on the BOSCH website at £281. Although they seem to be available on line at £159, when I've tried to buy I am told they are out of stock with no date to confirm when they would be available.

The comparison tool with the Standard kit DWZ2IT1I4 and the Clean Air Plus kit DWZ1IX1C6 on the BOSCH website states that these items are identical - although they are not! 

There is a question and answer on the Standard kit where a BOSCH customer service adviser states that the standard kit does not fit this particular cookerhood - that only the "Plus" kit does.

Confusingly two local retailers say that the standard kit is listed in their brochures as compatible!

The Bosch standard kits are available locally at a cost of £60.  My question is - is there a significant difference in performance to warrant the extra cost with the Plus kit??

Any advice would be appreciated.