Sulphur smell time to change filter?

Leaway

Currently got a borehole set up on site with the following filters but the hot water has recently started to smell of sulphur again, is it time to change a filter or the UV.

it was fine for a while I even manage to get the cloudiness out of the cold water 

Water has been tested by the local council

any help or suggestions appreciated

Set up 

• Borehole
  • 100litre pressure tank
  • 1 micron filter - woven
  • carbon filter
  • aerator
  • uv filter
  • blue mdpe pipe (approx 25 metres)
  • feed in to caravan on site reduced down to 15mm pipe
  • through caravan boiler

Water test Ceredigion council.pdf

IIRC, the carbon block filter fixed the problem originally, didn't it?

They have a finite capacity for absorbing H2S, so in all probability the cartridge needs replacing.

As it's not that long since the filter was fitted, I suggest that for your permanent supply you look at fitting a proper H2S oxidation system.  The system we have works OK, and uses an air space above a backwashable sand and oxidising catalyst to remove both the H2S and ferrous iron.  It should work OK to just remove H2S, but if in doubt give the UK supplier (GAPS Water) a call and ask, I've found that they are very helpful.  The kit is American, purely because a very large number of homes in the US use private wells, and a lot of them (particularly in places like Florida) have high levels of H2S in the water.

The filter we have is on the large side for our requirements, and knowing what I know now about the needed backwash flow rate to clean the filter I should have opted for the next size down.  Ours is the 12" x 52" Aquamandix iron and H2S unit, with the air draw kit (this one: http://www.gapswater.co.uk/acatalog/Aquamandix---sand-mix-Simplex-system-with-Autotrol-Logix-263-740-digital-TIME-controller-2968.html#SID=241 ), but for just H2S removal they offer a similar system, here: http://www.gapswater.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_Hydrogen_Sulphide_Filters.html that uses a different media and is focussed more on removing H2S rather than iron and manganese.