New joiner on the Devon / Cornish border, will be looking for some guidance on G99 matters initially.

Hello, we've a two year old house in an old cow field. The house has the benefit of a 3.6kw PV rooftop system, we have an EV, Zappi & Eddi. It is my desire to triple our PV with a ground mounted array.

The planers have indicated they are required to support our scheme as long as it's sensible. They have a home owner process - tell us what your intending and we'll indicate if your likely to gain planning.

I'd like to now get an idea of how to go about a likely yes/no/SIZE limit for G99 before we get in any further, in other words, Hello National Grid (our DNO) can I export something near 50A from my address? Looking for how I might go about that.

That's my hello, I'll probably post  this into

Home 
Environmental, Alternative & Green Building Methods 
Renewable Home Energy Generation 
Photovoltaics (PV)

Attached our planned PV location which is out of sight of the house and the very few neighbours

PXL_20230828_135615583 (1).jpg

Welcome to BuildHub!

As you say, it's best to post your question into the PV sub-forum. A lot of people don't read the Introduce Yourself sub-forum, but monitor other sub-forums of interest.

Good luck.