Help with LG Threma V mono setting

Wingover

Hello All,

New to this forum and looking for some help on setting correctly my new LG Therma V heat pump for my UFH.  The floor heating system was installed by a company but they didn't set up the installer setting.  They are out of town and will not help as their main job is the manifold/tube installation and not the heat pump.

In the last few days I managed to set up the correct flow in all the zones (ground and first floor) to be around 7C degrees between in and out once the system has been running for a while.  I also managed to set up the DHW to work properly (it's temp was fluctuating between 30C and 50C) by reducing the min temp differential (I hope that is the correct way)

My issue is the temp in the buffer tank fluctuate too much when I use the LWT setting.  If I set it to 40C it might go down to 35C sometimes and the room is not warm enough.  I switched to return water temp and the fluctuation is much better but I am not sure it is the right way to go about.

I am using wifi room thermostats with Heatmiser UFH8 RF and everything seems to work okay inside the house.  The Therma V controller is in the basement which is not heated and I am wondering if that has anything to do with my issue since it shows room temp of 13c and outside temp of 7c but obviously the room temp up in the house is around 20C.

Anyone who can guide me to the right setting in the installer menu so I have better constant temp in the incoming water to the manifolds?

Thank you !