ASHP and Tank lack of communication

This isn't my area of expertise, but a couple of times in the last week I've had issues that the tank looks to be calling for HW (set for midday to fill it up) but the ASHP doesn't kick in.
I've got a Daikin Altherma 3 split system for a heat pump, connected to a mixergy tank 150L, I think the the tank is meant to be the 'smart' part that drives the system.

My solution had been to turn the outside heat pump off for 30 seconds and then back on again. They then seem to speak and the tank fills up, however this has now happened 2 or 3 times in the last few weeks. It had happened twice in the year previously (been running since last April)

Looking through the various menu buttons on the internal screen of the ASHP I can't see anything in the malfunction history screen.
Any suggestions on the next parts to check?

Are you heating with a solar diverter?

It may be the cylinder isn't cold enough to call for the heat pump to start. You restarting the heat pump and therefore the logic, the heat pump decides it's time to heat up. Now looking at the upper shut off temperature instead of the lower restart temperature.

Or maybe the mixergy self learning has said you have enough hot water so doesn't send out a call for heat.  You restarting everything resets it all. So maybe some temperature settings to change or give it a bigger window to be allowed to heat.

Don't have a mixergy cylinder, but I just set my time from 9am to 5pm, when I have solar generated. Let it do its thing, generally only heats once per day.

Thanks
No solar diverter, all the panels etc are clear of the system.

The mixergy tank, was on about 65% and 45c at midday when it should have been topped up to 100% (and gets to 60-ish degrees I think)

The temp/timing may be an aspect though, I've set it to run at 9am instead of midday and will see what happens