Repair render crack, partial or whole section

The window sill in this bedroom bay window is a three part. The joins should have been resealed years ago. Due to water ingress the stone render has cracked (about I meter crack).

Assuming the owner is "fussy", how practical will it be to cut out the damaged area and replace with new concrete and suitable similar round stones - OR would best solution be to remove and replace all render from below the bay window?

I am if a partial repair the whole area below the bay window will need to be painted.

Any thoughts on ballpark figures for small area repair or full render replacement?CrackBedroom.thumb.jpg.661b15eb7f90085a2e52caca7f01b267.jpg

The crack looks fairly minor.  Some sand cement to match existing carefully filling the crack and maybe some matching aggregate pushed in.  Point up the joints in the cills and a lick of paint.

• Like 1

I'm with Mr Punter the crack doesn't look to damaging so a repair is a do'er . Concrete cills prone to movement in that type of shape so a flexible pointing {like a silicone tube} wouldn't go a miss and a decent masonry paint i.e : Sandtex or Dulux weather shield .

Days work for a tradesman to mess around with.

Good luck with your project.

• Like 1