Bungalow renovation and extension

gOBO81

Hi all,

Just a quick introduction. We bought this bungalow in the Glasgow area late last year and are working our way through renovating the entire property. The previous elderly owners had understandably let the place go somewhat and we've already uncovered a few surprises.

I'm a sparky to trade and pretty handy at most stuff so will be carrying out as much of the renovations myself where possible; handing over to the pros where necessary.

We have an extension proposal sitting with planning just now to extend out from the rear of the property to create a large kitchen dining area with glass gable, and also to convert what used to be the integral double garage at the front, into a master. The previous owner had previously converted this to a home office and built an external two storey double garage, but it doesn't flow well with the rest of the property.

Some drawings attached below of existing and proposed alterations and one of our renders.

Hoping to add to the forum where I can pick the brains of others when i'm stuck :)

Cheers

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Image 6.jpg

Edited by gOBO81
  • Like 1