MVHR Plan - Sanity Check

Hi all

I just want to check that I am on the right track with my plans, which I have attached, to this post, and I have a few questions:

1) Have I interpreted the part F regs properly? I have taken the m2 of habitable rooms only. Is that correct or should it be the overall floor space including kitchens, bathrooms etc?

2) As my kitchen, diner, seating area and lounge are all open plan (seating area / lounge has a double sided brick fire hearth between it and open walk way as shown), I have put an extract in the kitchen above the sink / dish washer area, a supply in the diner area, and supply in the lounge, BUT, Im not sure how to treat the seating area. Should that have a supply or extract?

3) Hallway and porch I have treated as transfer zones, so I have zero'd out and then re-profiled overall flow rates to the other supply rooms.

4) MVHR (purple square on my plan) will be in the loft above the utility, which is near the north facing gable end. Plan is to build an insulated box for it out of PIR.

5) Supply / Extract manifolds are shown as green / red square on the plan. I assume closer to the MVHR unit, the better?

6) Should I go with 75mm or 90mm duct given the flow rates shown in my table

7) If opting for 90mm, is one duct to bathrooms / shower rooms ok? and should the longer runs to Master Bed / Lounge be double up, or would that only be needed for 75mm duct

Thanks in advance

John

MVHR Plan.png

MVHR Calculations v4.xlsx