Shelley Motion vs Philips Hue motion sensor vs Steinel iHF3D and PIRs with "pet immunity"

Adsibob

I thought I had my front driveway lighting scheme nailed after doing some research on Philips hue. I thought I'll just fit a Hue PIR motion sensor in my front yard and have some GU10 philips hue bulbs where I need them. Bought all the GU10 light fittings (though not yet bought the bulbs) and they are being fitted later this week. But now that I'm living in the house, I'm realising that foxes and cats are triggering the cheap PIR we have on the side passage a lot, which is rather annoying. That is going to be replaced with a rather expensive Steinel iHF3D PIR sensor which claims to be so clever that it won't identify animals (sometimes called a "pet immunity" feature). I can't however use that for the front because I don't have wiring for it. My option for the front is therefore limited to:

• re-doing my wiring and getting another Steinel iHF3D. This might still be possible as the wiring has only been half done and there are conduits in place, so it might be possible to feed through new wiring through some conduits, but I'm not sure.
  • stick with the original plan and buy a Philips hue and accept it will ocassionally be triggered by animals, and set a routine so that it is on snooze mood when we don't need it to be on, thereby avoiding false triggers. Whilst I don't have any philips hue stuff so would need to invest in all the kit, it would solve a couple of problems we have inside the house if we had a philips hub.
  • use a shelley motion sensor and turn the sensitivity to really low. 

I'm leaning towards the Philips hue, as the benefits may outweigh the negatives, but thought I'd post here for debate/discussion/insults.