Jump to content

Bathroom venting

Recommended Posts

I'm doing a new build and we have three vents installed in the roof for the en suites and bathroom. I'm just doing the stud partitioning at the moment and will be fitting the foil over the rafters soon to finish off the inside of the roof. Subsequently I need to deal with these vents and the piping that runs from them down to the ceilings of the rooms they're there for. 

My question relates to what type of ventilation ducting is required on these? Is it the flexible plastic ducting approx 100mm diameter or is it something else? 

Edited by Arnold9801
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...