bathroom minimum height: spur outlet and light

I have spur for possible future electric towel rail, albeit that in short term I do not intend to install appliance. Cable was led out thru plaster board at c.100mm up for spur outlet. Tiler wants to know where outlet to go. Electrician says +450mm is formal requirement. But towel rail would likely extend well down in front of outlet, and no room to the side. Is +450 the necessary for outlet with no control switch (which is outside bathroom)? I would prefer+100mm from floor.

Similar issue for  low level light, which will be fully sealed and waterproof. Does it really matter what height it is, if it is controlled by external switch and local PIR?

I would prefer to have tiler cut holes for the outlet and light at this juncture.

The heights can be disregarded for and accessory that is for a specific purpose,

ie, a wall mounted TV, high level fan, etc,

So in your case put it wherever you want, but 100mm film a horizontal surface is a regarded minimum, (but not an absolute rule) for accessibility for maintenance. 

Socket outlets must be a minimum 100mm above a horizontal surface to allow for the flex ,