digging trench fro soiil pipe

fiaraziqbal

woooaa so dig my second trench( first one was practice and learning!)

lovely gradient went really well.  i have sug a portion for an insepection chmber but now i am hunting fo rthe soil pipe.  teh problem i have is that it keeps filling with water.  is this a common issue? and if so what the solution? pump teh water out?  how do you actually work at that depth with sooo much mud and water?

Thanks all

Hey

Dig a sump hole in the corner somewhere, ideally throw in a piece of perforated pipe vertically and put your submersible pump inside. The pipe stops the slurry clogging up the pump, but you can manage without. And also shingle is your friend, allows water to run through but keeps your surroundings manageable

Same concept as in this photo. Without the pump its a swimming pool. if you put your pump at the lowest end all the water will get pumped out and you can then get inside. Put some shingle in the bottom so you can stand on it

IMG_20200624_101440.jpg

12 minutes ago, TomK said:

Same concept as in this photo. Without the pump its a swimming pool. if you put your pump at the lowest end all the water will get pumped out and you can then get inside. Put some shingle in the bottom so you can stand on it

IMG_20200624_101440.jpg

thanks dude!!