High moisture content from wetroom with horizontal and vertical ducting

Part of my MVHR installation is the installation of 2 extract ducts from my ground floor wetroom. This wetroom always generates a high content of moisture while using the large rain shower. The wetroom is 12m2, all tiled round and due to the “cold” tiles, it seems this increases the moisture content to a steamy room which we don’t mind at all. The current wall fan to the outside does its job to clear the room, normally within half an hour but this one will be blocked up.

2 extract ducts from a single valve are planned to be installed towards the extract manifold. Both ducts will run for about 4 meters horizontal through easijoist, than 3 meters vertical up before it reaches the manifold in the warm loft.

My concern is the amount of (excess) moisture in the ductwork, particularly the possibility of standing water (small pipe ridges) in the horizontal run, creating mould etc in the long run. The horizontal run has only a minimal incline before the vertical run up.

Has anyone else had any experience with high moisture from their wetroom affecting the ductwork or manifold?  May be I am too over concerned?

The system: Zehnder Q600 with Ubbink 76/93mm anti bacterial ducting.

Where is the insulation in relation to the easijoists? If the duct is inwards or towards the inside of the thermal envelope it should be fine.

Why are there small pipe ridges? Should be twinwall with smooth inside.

22 hours ago, jfb said:

Where is the insulation in relation to the easijoists? If the duct is inwards or towards the inside of the thermal envelope it should be fine.

Why are there small pipe ridges? Should be twinwall with smooth inside.

Both ducts, manifolds and unit are inside of the thermal envelope. The ducting has an almost smooth white inner bacterial liner. Re-reading my initial post, I should have rephrased it at almost smooth.