Roof Conversion Aftermath

PeterFenton

So after the roof conversion comes the DIY finish it off ,  Roof is on watertight and basically finished but the decorating , heating and wiring need doing still.

Also decided on underfloor heating so that has added a further complication to the situation , as having to live in the house while I do all of these things 

Edited by PeterFenton
  • Like 1

Welcome.

45 minutes ago, PeterFenton said:

So after the roof conversion comes the DIY finish it off ,  Roof is on watertight and basically finished but the decorating , heating and wiring need doing still.

Also decided on underfloor heating so that has added a further complication to the situation , as having to live in the house while I do all of these things 

At least you aren't a squirrel, then you would have to break into the roof space and live there whilst doing the work :).

Wishing you all the best. Do ask any questions - there are others around who have installed ufh upstairs.

I think the best immediate advice I have is from Pooh: "Rivers know this - we will get there in the end".

Ferdinand

(Nearly avoids saying "Fenton, Fenton, Fenton, Fentoooooonnnnnnn. Jesus Christ, Fenton".)

Edited by Ferdinand