New ASHP installation (Samsung monoblock)

Erik79

We had recently installed a new ASHP, including new cylinder etc. The cylinder and pipework installation looks a bit messy but it is inside a cupboard so happy if it is just 'ugly' but otherwise works ok and is safe. Some of the things I noticed:

-There isn't an isolation valve for at least one of the pipes coming out of the cylinder and feeding the circuit. There is no way to tell what is the mains cold water feed vs the warm water unless you know what you are looking for as none of them seems to be labeled.

-The cables connecting the control kit to the various bits seem to be touching the pipework at places. 

-The only drain valve on the system seems to be on the radiator, neither externally or inside the cylinder cupboard I can see another one (maybe is not needed?).

-I was told I would be a able to use the Smart things app to remotely control the Heatpump but there is no WiFi kit installed, again maybe not needed for that?

-Externally apart from bits of insulation missing there is no drip tray installed at the moment,again is this just optional? 

Apart from the installation manual that came with the heatpump is there any other document I can consult for the installation mandatory requirements? It would be good to have some peace of mind as this installation has been quite a headache for us and now that it has been 'done' we would like to ideally forget all about it! 

IMG-20231226-WA0010.jpg

IMG-20231226-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20231226-WA0012.jpg