Connecting new toilet to unused drain

burg

Hi all, as part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe and plan to place it the opposite side of the room. I was pretty lucky to find a 110mm sewer waste pipe below the old sink which is the location of the new toilet so need to connect the toilet up to this now.

There's no existing above ground pipework there as you can see in the attached images. The toilet is a back to wall version so the pan connector needs to go straight out from the back of the toilet, 90 degree bend left and then down into the drain waste. I'm aware of 3 drain points on our ground floor with the main stack that services the upstairs bathroom vented through the roof, as far as I can tell that means I don't need to vent this toilet as it's the only connection on this new stack but I could add an AAV if required. 

The plumber said there's no issue in doing it when he was out months back and to call him when I want it done but I thought I'd see how easy a DIY job it is first, given I've done most of the bathroom so far. I'd also rather avoid flexi waste pipes if possible.

From my understanding I'll maybe need this pipework : 

I'm willing to have a go this weekend before calling a plumber given screwfix is just around the corner and has a pretty good returns policy so any guidance first would be appreciated!