2/3 Room MVHR

Hi all

I see a few threads talking about single room MVHR and lots of threads covering whole house MVHR but what would you recommend for something in-between?

We'll have a single-story garden room that was originally to be connected to the main house via internal walkway (and also to the house MVHR) but due to the need to reduce costs this will now be a standalone building and need it's own ventilation. The building will be around 45m2 in total and comprise of an office, a gym and a small WC.

I'll be spending 40+ hours a week in the office so want good air quality, else I'd probably just opt for trickle vents.

What would be your go-to ventilation setup in this scenario? I was contemplating 3 x single room MVHR units but it seems these can be fairly noisy (similar to a typical WC extractor fan) and I'm also assuming the 3 separate units will draw a lot more power. With single system I'm also unsure of how to balance supply/extract as I'll want supply in the office and extract in the WC, but what about the gym?