Wonky and chipped roof tiles on new build

Hi,

We have exchanged on a new build which just had the roof tiled. There is a public path at the back of the property so I took a look and noticed a chipped roof tile, a loose roof tile and top tiles not level and flush to the chimney. 
The scaffolding is being taken down but would have expected roofers to correct before finishing. Is this something the builder would put right or does it fall into NHBC tolerances, not complete yet but wanted your views on is this normal or a bad job?  

60BE4F04-B881-49FE-B32F-B729A9601125.thumb.jpeg.01d072aaf5997e0e71358b84662d38ee.jpeg

5562C117-D5B9-4068-939C-FECDAF047824.thumb.png.68267b7c8309479c50be7954f4cef5a8.png

Well spotted. It looks a bit cack in places doesn’t it. Maybe it needs some rain on it so it washes off the marks, but the chimney ridge could be a bit better and the cracked tile certainly, replace.

I don’t know what your part would be in this, are you a third party in the contract? I don’t suppose it matters too much, but you need to point it out to whoever is in charge. The builder does need to fix this.

Check the flashing and tiling around the velux too. Just a little slice of tile. Is that ok to do? I’m not a roofer but I’d have thought they would cut off a larger tile so it wasn’t so small. I’ve seen worse roofs but it doesn’t hurt to keep an eye on them.