Vent-Axia Integra spares

Hi all - first post here. I live in a self build constructed from post and beam oak frame clad in SIP panels which I project managed and completed with sub contractors. I made many mistakes but learnt a tremendous amount!

We have MVHR in the main house - the original unit was replaced with  a Vent-Axia Kinetic Plus which is great. Recently we built a garage which has a workshop room above. Both the garage and workshop room above are well insulated and sealed and thus I decided to install a MVHR unit - I found an Integra Plus unit from which the controller/power supply unit was missing, thinking this would be easy to source.

However this is proving difficult - there is little or no information on the internet. I'm having difficulty finding part numbers, or even a source of Vent Axia spares.

Can anyone suggest a source of technical information and/or spares? The unit is a Vent Axia Integra Plus with the model number 438300 on the label, and has a pair of Molex connectors to plug into the controller. 

I was hoping that one of these might turn up on eb*y but no such luck. I am capable of building a controller if necessary but can't find the right technical background information.

Any help gratefully received. I haven't yet called Vent Axia directly although am awaiting a reply to an email to tech support.

Thanks

Chris

IMG_1882.thumb.jpg.22a72912f9229367d451588cf8fea682.jpg

IMG_1877.jpg