UFH and Acoustic Battens?

eski701

Hi 

I am involved with a community build of a first floor room which has never been finished as they ran out of money but now we are trying to fund raise to finish it off that will eventually be used as a youth club.

At present I have a rough cast concrete floor approximate area is 150m2 , from there to the Finished floor level I have apx 85mm

In that 85mm I need to fit wet UFH system specified at present with 16mm pipe. & a LVT ( maybe Karndean ) finished floor apx 5mm thick. As the room is being used as both a social youth space and a conference room I need to make sure its got some acoustic properties as well as being strong to take 60 – 100 people.  So we are looking for a solution that will work for this particular scenario, if using acoustic battens they would have to be with cradles to take up the uneven floor and potentially spaced at 400mm with 2mm chipboard ontop to take the loading .

Any help you can suggest would be greatly receivedimageproxy.php?img=&key=f5f06bfe2c42e69cimageproxy.php?img=&key=f5f06bfe2c42e69cimageproxy.php?img=&key=f5f06bfe2c42e69cimageproxy.php?img=&key=f5f06bfe2c42e69cimageproxy.php?img=&key=f5f06bfe2c42e69cimageproxy.php?img=&key=f5f06bfe2c42e69cimageproxy.php?img=&key=f5f06bfe2c42e69cimageproxy.php?img=&key=f5f06bfe2c42e69c

Many thanks 

Chris