Roofing options

Hobbs

Hi

Thanks for letting me join this forum.  I have a request for some views about suitable roof coverings for a conservatory and utility room.

The conservatory was DIY constructed 25 years ago of rendered concrete block and timber frames for the three sides and the roof - all double glazed. Photo 1.

After about 10 years there were a considerable number of leaks in a number of places.  Sealing the units into the roof had been a problem from the start.  The roof was then covered with a layer of insulation, then felt and slates. Photo 2.  This allowed all year use and stopped leaks.  This worked fine for another 15 years but now there are multiple leaks in the roof of both the conservatory and the utility roof which matched up to it.

The slates should probably never have been used as the pitch of the roof is too low. However they did look good and matched the main roof of this old house.

So now it all needs replacing and I would value suggestion about what options there are.  I am considering Cladco PVC box profile sheeting.

Thanks

P1070484.JPG

P1000218.JPG