Wonder Wall Cladding system

I am looking to build a small 4 bedroom home and wanting to keep costs as low as possible. I have been looking at WonderWall cladding system for construction and wanted to know if anyone has used this or similar products and can offer any advice on its application to residential build. My main question is would such a system allow for the construction without the traditional double layered cavity wall? Would this system allow for a single layer concrete block work structure with the cladding and insulation on the outside? 

https://www.forterra.co.uk/walling-cladding-systems/wonderwall-brick-cladding-system/flexible-wall-cladding-system-wonderwall

Thanks

@steve77r - if the system is that low cost and easy to use, consider why it has not been adopted more widely.  If there were a cheap, robust, good looking finish that was half the price of everything else on the market, everybody would be using it (or prices for alternatives would be dropped to match).  Not to say you can't save money with clever thinking or careful sourcing of materials, but that all takes time.

• 2 weeks later...

I looked at something similar to this for our extension and I believe you are able to build a single skin block wall with an insulated render or brick slip carry system. There are rules around the slenderness of masonry walls so you need to use a 215 block I think. As for cost, not sure to be honest. Brick slips can be more expensive than brickwork. On the other hand you would get a thinner wall build up and less potential quality issues with the cavity / insulation continuity. You can have the brick slip panels prefabricated off-site as well though this may increase cost. Plenty of contractors and developers use something similar but mostly for retro-fit work.

Edited by Archer
Typo