Abi

Abdus

On 20/05/2019 at 08:13, Abdus said:

Can anyone help me regarding toilet waste

That is a very vague question.

Go and start a new thread in the plumbing  section with as much detail as you can.

And welcome to the forum.

So the where the wate pipe is there was a hole , they filled it with tile adhesive then tiles on top. I said you should use cement, he said adhesive is ok,now I’m worried if I get damp or anything happens.

i want to ask about sewer pipe going from upstairs toilet, rather then going straight down like how it used to I have it going through the roof then down the kitchen wall to the man hole. Can anyone help 

7 minutes ago, Abdus said:

i want to ask about sewer pipe going from upstairs toilet, rather then going straight down like how it used to I have it going through the roof then down the kitchen wall to the man hole. Can anyone help 

Maybe a photo would help us understand the problem.

in my old house the waste pipe did something similar and it all worked fine. 

Basically I’m doing a kitchen extension and bathroom downstairs  for my elderly mum.the builder is being really bad to us , he comes and goes when he wants, doesn’t come when he says . We haven’t got gas and electrical certificate yet . He’s talked most of the money. My mum is at my sisters place, she calls me every day to come home. I don’t know what to do, can any help.

Take us through the building - related problems one by one. Start with any single problem. For example, the building problem that worries you most. 

If you think that it will help you, take a photo, upload it to the site and add it to your post.