The company we used for the sash windows windows didn’t make there own bifolds 

So we looked at the Nec and found a company that manufactured there own 

Great price service 

Realy easy to install also 

Duration Windows 

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...
On 12/04/2019 at 15:37, GrantMcscott said:

Hi Was wondering if anyone has used https://www.expressbifolds.co.uk/ and what they though of their product after it was fitted.  They look very nice windows and doors but had never herd of them until watching grand design.

The product price seems to be around the same as the competition Rational, Nordan etc  

Thanks

I know this is an older post but wondering if you went ahead with the company and how you've found them? I'm looking at them and a couple others for sliding doors.

12 minutes ago, notreadyforthis said:

I know this is an older post but wondering if you went ahead with the company and how you've found them? I'm looking at them and a couple others for sliding doors.

Hi

I did go ahead with them and got a 15% discount from them of the price.  The sales process was OK but the person they sent out could not measure so I did this myself.

After sales are shocking but not really needed them except I am meant to have suited locks and 3 door are not suited and I have not followed up with the after a year.

the doors are made by Schuco

4 minutes ago, GrantMcscott said:

Hi

I did go ahead with them and got a 15% discount from them of the price.  The sales process was OK but the person they sent out could not measure so I did this myself.

After sales are shocking but not really needed them except I am meant to have suited locks and 3 door are not suited and I have not followed up with the after a year.

the doors are made by Schuco

Thanks, good to know that there's margin for negotiation. Am I right in thinking that you haven't had much in the way of issues reliability wise?

We have very large bi-folds from them.  It was not explained to us that if you want to open them you have to clip the opening door back before opening due to the weight so if someone does not know this then they can get damaged.  

We we did have a door blow out but I think this was due to the door not being closed properly and the other end of the house being open and creating a wind tunnel.  This has never happened before and only one door did this but has caused a trust issue with them.

slider we have, french door and the winds have no issue with them and good quality product with smooth operation

3550C510-E7CC-41B1-8825-93E359B1886A.jpeg

18 hours ago, GrantMcscott said:

We have very large bi-folds from them.  It was not explained to us that if you want to open them you have to clip the opening door back before opening due to the weight so if someone does not know this then they can get damaged.  

We we did have a door blow out but I think this was due to the door not being closed properly and the other end of the house being open and creating a wind tunnel.  This has never happened before and only one door did this but has caused a trust issue with them.

slider we have, french door and the winds have no issue with them and good quality product with smooth operation

3550C510-E7CC-41B1-8825-93E359B1886A.jpeg

Looks fantastic! We're hoping to go for sliding doors with them.