Cedral Click Suppliers

Triassic

I’ve phoned The two local suppliers of Cedral Click and both were less than enthusiastic in their response to my questions, I got the impression they don’t sell much of it and it was too much trouble.

Who did you get your off, would you recommend a particular supplier?

Edited by Triassic

4 hours ago, scottishjohn said:

watched the videos --looks good system ,but guessing its expensive?

Your probably right! Mind you they can’t sell much of it, I’ve even contacted the manufacturer yesterday regarding where to buy it locally and I’m still awaiting a response! Having said that, I looked at competitors product and it took them three weeks to produce a quote.

Just a thought, it’s manufactured in the EU, so maybe it’s the Brexit effect!! 

Edited by Triassic

14 hours ago, Triassic said:

I’ve phoned The two local suppliers of Cedral Click and both were less than enthusiastic in their response to my questions, I got the impression they don’t sell much of it and it was too much trouble.

Who did you get your off, would you recommend a particular supplier?

Got ours through Jewson's as a good mate of mine worked there and sorted a very favourable discount. One of the big issues is that virtually nobody stocks it in the UK (or at least didn't two years ago) and Eternit will only ship in full pallets (144 planks) so needs careful planning to ensure you don't end up having to buy 100+ more than you need. As ours is a mix of timber cladding and Cedral Click we adjusted the areas of each to suit the most economic purchase.

PS. Covers also sell it and but for discount I got they'd have been cheaper than Jewsons.

Edited by NSS
PS added

19 hours ago, Triassic said:

Just a though, does anyone know of any other manufacturers of the CEDRAL Click type of  weatherboard?

I recently looked at some cladding on a log cabin effect park home - they used http://www.canexel.co.uk/ looked OK - quite a deep wood grain texture. It's resin mixed with wood fibres. Probably pretty cost effective if it's used on park homes too.