Removal of conditions but same condition on different plans?

Buster

So as discussed on earlier thread I have put my planning application in to remove a single condition on my new build.

the problem is it was condition 4 on my original permission, when I requested a variation on another condition which was approved the same condition appeared as condition 3.

if that makes sense 

so yesterday when I applied for removal of condition i put condition 3 on planning number ,,,,,,, and condition 4 on planning number ,,,,,,,

today recieved an email asking which one I wanted to remove as both can’t be on one application, even though it’s the same condition?

so do I really have to submit another or just mention the original permission which will then knock on to the one after?

nothing is ever simple in planning!

Yup thanks I quoted it and put 213/215 cond 4. And 983/216 condition 3, they are the exact same condition.

the second just appeared on a variation of a condition application, pointless really it just copied all the conditions of the original pp.

I'm not sure what original thread you're referring to so its not clear if you currently have one or two applications in flight. If two, and your original application still live, do you want to keep it live and amend it? If so, I wonder if you're being told that you have to apply for two amendments, one for the original application and one of the new one.

If you just have one application in flight, then surely you should only reference that?

Edited by AliMcLeod

14 minutes ago, AliMcLeod said:

I'm not sure what original thread you're referring to so its not clear if you currently have one or two applications in flight. If two, and your original application still live, do you want to keep it live and amend it? If so, I wonder if you're being told that you have to apply for two amendments, one for the original application and one of the new one.

If you just have one application in flight, then surely you should only reference that?

My build finished 2 years ago 

on the original plan in 2015 there was removal of pd rights

during the build we varied a condition that was about use of garage as a workshop, as we had to submit an app for this it was granted but the conditions from the original pp were copied over.

so now 2 years later I’m after removal of a condition on the original pp but it also appears on the subsequent variation application.

when I referenced these I was told which one do I want to challenge as I can’t do both on one application.

does this mean I need to pay £250 again to list the same. Condition separately?

or would a removal on the original plan permission null the later one?

• 1 month later...