H&R Show at the NEC - Going..?

We are going up on Friday - should get there for the afternoon.  Staying locally overnight so we can go in the next day till early afternoon.  All had to be fitted in around daughter who is dog sitting overnight ?

I was going to be going on Thursday but don't think I can now. IN case it helps anyone, I found an app called JustPark (accessible via website as well). Basically people sell parking spaces on their drives, in their garages etc. Works out way cheaper in most cases that venue parking.

We have our 2 free tickets and we are hoping that 2 more arrive from Insulhub by Friday morning so that we can get in both days.  Otherwise I’m going to have to make up an 2 email addresses to be able to download the extra day.  We haven’t ever paid to get in yet and don’t want to start now.

6 hours ago, Russell griffiths said:

What’s the go daddyo 

many going

im sitting here wondering if to go today or tomorrow 

or if I’ve seen it all and it’s the same old window salesman telling me that their quadruple glazed xenon filled light reflecting windows will increase my life span by 20 years. 

and will those same window salesman also tell you that the 20 years extra on your life will be wiped out by the stress caused by the c**p fitters making a total c***k up of tens of thousands of £’s of windows leaving you with a rubbish job that you have to try to get someone else to cobble together a solution to....at your cost of course. I’m tempted to pop over to NEC myself.