MVHR - I think we’ve cracked it!

Well folks 11 months of living in this house with hellish low humidity not to mention other problems caused by poor mvhr set up finally seem to be sorted.

A week on from the change to enthalpy exchanger and rebalancing the system to the guildlines from you guys in here the house feels good to live in for me for the first time since moving in last April.

Humidity in living areas running at 39-40 and bedroom at about 42.  Temps pretty constant at 22.5- 23.  Co2 levels up to between 500-600 as now not overventilating (I never knew there was such a thing!)

The house feels much warmer and ufh is not kicking on as much. We are running on my system Level 2 (absent) which is 70% building regs and using Level 3 (living) which is 100% building regs, as bathroom boost.  Level 4 blow your socks off rate is now not used.  

For the first time I now get what you all have been talking about with the MVHR  benefit.  Got the same people coming back in a few weeks to help sort out the UFH which has never been set up properly.

Thank you lovely people I’m grateful for your help.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

@lizzie, wonderful. Hopefully soon, and with you new furry-friend ensconced, and with just the UFH now to tweak, you will at last be able to put house issues behind you and really enjoy your truly lovely home.

Just in time to do it all over again with your new build in south Wales xD (although with smooth sailing this time).

• Thanks 1