Small Megabad order

I managed to get a uk retailer to match Megabad for most of my bathroom stuff, but they couldn't get close to the sink tap/ bottle trap prices so I would like to get  3 of each (+ 3 pairs of angle valves) from them, total cost €340-ish. When I try to check out I seem to only have the option to pick up. I have been working on my bathroom German, but my delivery German is rubbish. I would be grateful if one of the linguists on the forum could let me know if I am just being inept or if there is a minimum spend before they will ship to the uk. It looks like I could use Reuter, but they are €40 more. 

9 minutes ago, recoveringacademic said:

Und was wollen Sie kaufen?

"And what do you want to buy?" 

If my school / night school German serves me correctly? No, I didn't use Google translate.

1 minute ago, Onoff said:

"And what do you want to buy?" 

If my school / night school German serves me correctly? No, I didn't use Google translate.

I understood that too from O level German. Quite remarkably because I haven’t spoken a word of German since! 

My German teacher (who was Dutch and seemed to spend most of the lessons talking about his time in WW2) used to say ach du liebe zeit a lot too lol. 

7 hours ago, Nick1c said:

[...] is (there a)  a minimum spend before they will ship to the uk. [...]. 

No.

I've scanned the relevant pages and - bleary eyed though I am (poor me)  - I can't see a minimum order value before sending to the UK.

I bet the person on this number +49 2237 6556-0  (their telephone contact number) speaks English

M f G

Ian

Personally, being a total eccentric I checked the English FAQ!

https://www.megabad.com/p/faq#faq_en

It gives minimum orders - €2000 - for free delivery to several countries next door to Germany not including the UK, and offers a postage calculator as part of the checkout process, so try that and see what it says.

As for O level German, I was taught the basics of propositional logic that way ... Hier is Hans. Hans is NaB ! Bist-du naB, Hans? “Naturlich! Ich stehe unter einem Wasserfall!” 

F

Edited by Ferdinand
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm sure I made some smaller orders from Megabad (€200) back in 2016 but maybe their Ts & Cs have changed.

Have you looked at Reuter.de? Their prices are comparable to Megabad and may have more favourable shipping terms.