Eps raft systems

nickw

Also Jackon now do it in the UK through what I think is a subsidiary or agent or whatever.

https://www.jackonconstruction.co.uk/

I am i contact with a chap called Phil here who i think is based in HErefordshire but I've seen him at a site in Manchester if you want to sepeak with a project manager directly, let me know and i'll PM you his details when i'm home. He was very helpful to me,

• 3 weeks later...

I am no expert but my thinking is Izodom, isoquick and Jackon or Jackodur Atlas as its called. These interlock with the wall perfectly which I think makes for a better and easier  install if building up with ICF. I played with the Jackon stuff at the show yesterday and was really impressed. It is made in Germany but ships from their warehouse in the NW England (very close to me) and they hold stock.

Price might dictate which I eventually use though but I would be happy with any of these. I do intend to visit as many alternatives as possible to see which I can work with as I do like the idea of insulated raft.

Wouldn`t it be great if they had a show where every manufacturer had their product set out for comparison.