Sink Waste Extension

Seeing what's what tonight with the sink. I know, a half or no pedestal would have looked bettet but SWMBO likes this, the original sink that came from Hombase with the bath.

20190305_193557

It's a tad out. Weird as the floor is level. Nothing some careful packing won't sort. It's pissed too in the other direction, Again tile is level.

20190305_193717

Main issue is the anti syphon trap sits too high. Why? Because somebody didn't allow for the tiles! :ph34r: Tbh I did think about it but just assumed there'd be enough vertical adjusment to cope. It's 10 - 15mm I reckon.

20190305_193738

Anyone point me at waste "extension rings" please? Seen some McAlpine ones at 1" but that's too long.

Cheers

Edited by Onoff

Found this but was after something asap:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-25-or-1-1-4-INCH-Trap-Waste-Extension-for-Bathroom-Basin-Sink-Thread-/262625506557

According to S'fix though it's for converting EU to UK wastes:

https://www.screwfix.com/p/mcalpine-s12a-f-1-bsp-eu-uk-coupler-white-32mm-x-32mm/4483V?

Edited by Onoff

+1 to a nice chromed one. They come usually with a chromed plastic solvent weld coupling, you cut the waste in the wall at 30mm or so and then the chrome joiner covers the gap to the wall. Then just fit the adjustable trap. 

Too much money for one of those chromed telescopic things! It's pretty much all hidden within the pedestal so would be a waste! I'm going to put a white (upvc?) panel up the bath side of the pedestal anyway.

On with the search! 

Edited by Onoff