Can Anyone Identify this Fungus on my Roof Battens?

Triassic

I’ve just opened up a pack of roof battens and although they are treated, they have a white fungal growth on them. 

Can anyone identify it, Should I be worried? Would you use them or return them to the supplier?

3AE1C4E9-5C0A-4008-A481-1378CB23E345.thumb.jpeg.33136c10eac46f82053179d895e905a9.jpeg

5EF5AC4F-ADC4-442F-A595-3423E984172E.jpeg

BS8417:2014 (not the outdated BS8417:2011) only refers to preservative treatment, though, not structural grading (which is what BS5534 is about as far as battens are concerned).  Judging from the big knots present the battens in the photo haven't been graded as roofing battens. 

I'd reject them too, round here most of the merchants have the green ones - not necessarily dyed like the red/blue colours you see but most definitely treated. Seen red and blue ones on a few sites, can't say I know the difference between the colours but it will mean something.

Edited by iSelfBuild

I have had a similar growth on dyed and treated battens - Looks like a leaf mould that would grow in any damp conditions and a lot of the battens I’ve seen in merchants are dripping wet and outside.