Armatherm

Simplysimon

i was just wondering whether anyone else has used armatherm? just got mine for under the steel columns. i ordered it on monday before 12pm and it arrived wed afternoon. excellent service, though not cheap but at least no cold bridging.

I have 3 frr break plates where balcony steelwork adjoins the crossbar of the goalposts that contain my sliding doors.  From memory they’re 12mm thick.  It’s somewhat impossible to comment as to their effectiveness I think.

• 1 year later...
On 01/03/2019 at 22:24, Simplysimon said:

i was just wondering whether anyone else has used armatherm? just got mine for under the steel columns. i ordered it on monday before 12pm and it arrived wed afternoon. excellent service, though not cheap but at least no cold bridging.

Out of interest what sort of thickness, and price were they Simon? Just looking at similar options at the moment for under our steel columns. Currently trying to talk to Armatherm and Farrat.

hi @sean1933 thickness was 100mm, price was fromm £56 up to £112 depending upon pad size. what really pi$$ed me off was i do the build over and above what is required for bc and jumped through their hoops and the house next door put the steels straight onto foundations and get away with it. brown envelopes?