Air purification - ozone or purify

Cpd

So I have a cabin and during the summer we have a lot of visitors coming to stay.... back to back during the silly season  - check out In the morning by 11am new geusts can check in from 3pm  that gives me 4 hrs to get the place spotless. Most of the time everything runs really well as nearly all our guests are fantastic and leave the place A1. However occasionally you walk in and think HELP it smells bad in here...... could be food smells, could be perfume, could be anything. On these occasions I air it out as much as I can, wash  anything washable, work like mad on deep cleaning and then burn an incense stick with the doors and windows shut..... then air it all out again ! This system works and I have never had a bad comment but is there an easier solution for these emergencies !

i hear people talk about using Ozone machines ..... @Stones @JSHarris To name a few, what do they do and should this be something I look into as a possible solution ?  What size would I need and what do they cost ! I had looked at air purifiers and narrowed it down to the following link / screen shot, I think that this is something I will go with regardless but want to make sure I am not missing a trick. Thanks 

https://www.breathingspace.co.uk/air-purifiers-c1/blueair-blue-pure-411-air-purifier-with-combination-filter-p232

F2E55EFF-2256-4570-BE81-3BB8DFB8EE56.jpeg

That unit seems to be a filtration system, most probably it will use activated carbon filters that will need regular replacement (might be costly to run).

An ozone odour removal unit doesn't  have any filters, but works by oxidising volatile odour molecules to break them down into harmless and non-smelly molecules.

My ozone generator is a home-made one that came about as an accident, when I was sorting out the design of our water treatment ozone injection system, but there are commercially available units around that do much the same job.  I used to use hours in short burst to get rid of lingering smells in our old house, which wasn't that well ventilated.  There are units available that continuously release a low concentration of ozone though, or that emit bursts of ozone periodically (the German made unit we have in the fridge works in bursts).