Want !

Pocster

Nostalgia I said and true to form you lot went for smut central!

The Rainbow episode was a *special* and unlike the urban myth was never broadcast but was one the crew all made for a birthday or some such party.

Charlie says...same information films but my post was from ‘meet Mike, swims like a fish’ fame...

now all we need is some how to survive nuclear fallout info films to recall the 70s we know and love???

Edited by Tennentslager

11 minutes ago, ProDave said:

I thought Seaman Stains was introduced when the author go the hump, and it escaped sensorship.  I might only have been broadcast once though.

The author indeed got the hump and sued 2 newspapers, the Sunday Correspondent and The Guardian, for libel (and won) for tarnishing his creation.  

15 hours ago, Tennentslager said:

now all we need is some how to survive nuclear fallout info films to recall the 70s we know and love???

Protect and Survive, for some reason it's ingrained in my memory, perhaps because for a few years I kept an emergency grab bag to hand, and had a plan to nick a big yacht and sail south of the Equator if I had enough early warning of incoming missiles (which at the time I was reasonably sure was likely, as where I worked was a second wave target zone).