What Size of Holesaw for 75mm Ducting

Can someone please tell me what size of Holesaw is best for fitting the 75mm quietvent radial pipe ducting? Some of the ducting holes need to go through the 89mm partitions so don't want the wholes to be too big but at the same time don't want them to be too snug making it difficult to pull the ducting through.

https://www.bpcventilation.com/quietvent-radial-pipe-75mm-x-50m

I used a 100mm hole saw to cut my I beams (within the cutting limits ) and up through the stud walls I had no noggins to cut as I left them out ready for the pipe to be installed, like @PeterW said cutting 89mm timber will not leave enough meat IMO. 

• Thanks 1

@PeterW @joe90 that's what i was fearing that there wouldn't be much left of the partition after drilling. I can reroute some of the ducting through the back of a cupboard,  so that none of it has to go through the partition. The ducting going through the partition was as per the BPC ventilation design.

Screen_Shot_2019-02-09_at_16_44_33.thumb.png.f515ca7a116e69317909b5fe991d3dde.png

2 hours ago, scottishjohn said:

Is this a trick question? 

75mm outside or inside ?

is it wood or concrete you going through 

you mean interior stud wall when you say partion ?

Not that I am aware of.

not sure, I am assuming that is the external diameter, will need to check when i'm back on site.

Wood

Yes I meant internal stud wall.