shower trays - any recommendations?

Okay, for our ensuite renovation - we have decided on the Aqualisa quart digital shower where we can have the control unit to the side of the enclosure so I can turn it on and off, without getting a wet arm. 

https://www.plumbworld.co.uk/aqualisa-quartz-digital-shower-concealed-qzd-a2-bv-14-2672-28388

So now, we need a shower tray.  we are looking at 1600 x 900mm with a small shelf at the very end which I will tile.  The room is 1660mm wide.  Blanchards (my local BM) has a catalogue of QX bathroom Products which  has a Genisis 40mm tray in the size we want, with a 5 year guarantee,  http://www.qualitex.co.uk/Bathroom_PDF/index.html?pageIndex=200#p=204

They do have other types with a 10 yr guarantee but they don't come in 900mm wide.

Has anyone any experience of these or any recommendations for better ones. 

The tray will sit on the floor and the drain will go straight down, through the ceiling of the kitchen, where the pipe will run on top of the kitchen units, into the SVP.   That way, we dont have too much of a step into the shower. 

The S’Fix one is made of recycled bottle tops .... avoid ..!

1600x900 is an odd size in that room as you’ll end up with a very small sliver that will leak. Maybe better to give yourself a decent “gap” that could have a towel rail or similar so consider 1500x900

These ones are good - and heavy too 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So is there a consensus on good makes of shower tray? Think I've decided to go down this route. I read the tech spec on those mira flight ones. The section through tray made it look a bit weak. Also if you read spec when it comes to solid floor installation they are almost giving themselves a disclaimer 

we went for the Genisis 40mm tray (1600 x 900mm) and it is huge and weights a ton!  goodness knows how we will get it up the stairs.  all I know is that once it is down, it will not be coming back up again!  I shall let you know what it is like once we get it fixed in place and start using it. 

We have to get the walls plasterboarded first and the drain hole made.  then its ply, glued and screwed onto the floor before we can get the tray in.  Maybe by next week......