20190206_202133

All baby wiped and de taped:

20190206_205310

No.1s:

20190206_205331

& No.2s:

20190206_205415

It fills up so fast and quiet!

The 19mm ratchet didn't really work. Couldn't get enough throw to well...ratchet. Once the CT1 has gone off I'll try with a normal socket or box spanner and nip a tad more.

Edited by Onoff

1 minute ago, Nickfromwales said:

Whats the score with Dropbox. Bar stewards want money off me to use their service. Cheek of it. ?

Have you filled it up?

I've ended up paying for Flickr Pro. 

34 minutes ago, Onoff said:

You get a play button on Android...

I got a play button on the laptop and iPhone. I’ve now watched your bog flush on 2 devices. Please tell me its number 1 use has been fulfilled too! 

20 minutes ago, Nickfromwales said:

My laptop is on windoze

Yep. 

flickr.com

Think the free version is limited to 1000 photos / videos...no good for me! :) Paid for is unlimited.

It was free but they got taken over and inevitably decided to cap the service / charge. 

There's also Tinypic, Postimage I just like the look and feel of Flickr....it's just.....slicker!

I got a deal on it but otherwise it's $49.99 a year I think. Figured less than a quid a week was worth it to me as I already had so much on there.

Edited by Onoff

2 hours ago, newhome said:

Please tell me its number 1 use has been fulfilled too! 

I was tempted but refrained. Nowhere to wash my hands yet!

Did call my daughter in to do the first flush. "Now perhaps you'll start flushing the toilet!" I said. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Oz07 said:

I had one of these wall hung once. They're a lot of effort for that clear floor look aren't they. Well done anyway 

Anything to make SWMBO's life easier... :ph34r:

Found the vintage, short reach 19mm that I wanted last night but couldn't find in the plumbing bag.

2019-02-07_07-25-36

As aforementioned the 19mm ratchet spanner that came with the pan (really nice touch I thought) didn't work. Couldn't get enough throw to click the ratchet. Think it was hitting the pan connector. This one should just get things a bit more nipped. Just hope I don't upset the CT1!

Not looking forward to putting my not inconsiderable weight on it for the first time. Tbh I'll probably be sh!tting myself...

35 minutes ago, Onoff said:

Not looking forward to putting my not inconsiderable weight on it for the first time. Tbh I'll probably be sh!tting myself...

When done you can stand on the front lip and it'll not move a jot. You'll need to allow the CT1 to have fully cured, so 72 hours is wise before doing any ass-robics ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nickfromwales said:

When done you can stand on the front lip and it'll not move a jot. You'll need to allow the CT1 to have fully cured, so 72 hours is wise before doing any ass-robics ;) 

72 hours, that's so good to know, I was thinking 24!

Would it be detrimental to have go now at nutting up these fixings a tad more ?

Well I've SAT on it! After +72 hrs. All 17 stone of me. Must admit I didn't take my feet off the floor...

No creaking, no movement, nada.

Not yet used in anger but when that happens I promise to spare everyone the Christening photos! :)

• 3 months later...

My mate (well his SWMBO) wants a wall hung WC like mine. Just measured mine up:

IMG-20190528-WA0027.thumb.jpeg.c1b8a1d383de538fc429a604a883cfb1.jpeg

He's hampered by the existing  through the wall, 110mm soil. Centre is 175mm above the floorboards:

IMG-20190528-WA0029.thumb.jpeg.457edd63b289581710ac3cc45d548e23.jpeg

We need then a nom. 65mm "offset" fitting to go from the 100mm dia poo pipe stub on the wc to the 110mm soil coming through the wall.

Is there a Geberit fitting that'll do this does anyone know? And clip into the Geberit frame.

Cheers

21 minutes ago, Onoff said:

Is there a Geberit fitting that'll do this does anyone know? And clip into the Geberit frame.

Yep - Geberit Monolith 7cm offset fitting 

Part Number 131108111

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1