Brinno Timelapse Camera

Kim

They say theyre simple but i'm struggling

I have had it on a couple of months and it takes a picture every hour for 8am - 4 pm but when i downloaded I have a tiny video per day instead of one big one.

What have i done wrong?

I have now set it to take a photo every hour of the day in the hope it will link whole lot together but i doubt it.

Any help appreciated as i have searched online and watched every video and those with the show you how to download the footage all show ONE video

8 hours ago, Kim said:

They say theyre simple but i'm struggling

I have had it on a couple of months and it takes a picture every hour for 8am - 4 pm but when i downloaded I have a tiny video per day instead of one big one.

What have i done wrong?

I have now set it to take a photo every hour of the day in the hope it will link whole lot together but i doubt it.

Any help appreciated as i have searched online and watched every video and those with the show you how to download the footage all show ONE video

I’ve bought one recently but haven’t set it up yet.  I seem to recall reading somewhere that if you have it set on a timer then it creates one video per timer cycle i.e. one per day.  I’ve had a look in the manual to try and verify this but I couldn’t find anything.

If that is the case, then your one frame per hour for your 8 hour timer cycle would explain your tiny videos.  You need to make sure that you cancel the timer  rather than setting it from, say, 0000-2359 because that would still give you one video per day of only 24 frames at one picture per hour.